Latest: Add Latest Article Here | Recommended: Add Recommended Article Here
Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday, August 24, 2017




Kata-Kata Hati New 2017

Sincere Words Touching Hearts - Said words that are very touching heart is indeed suitable for you all who again ngalamin problems in a romance, usually the problem is often called a perplexed. This disorder is often also caused by the thought of our very heavy self that causes a depression that cause negative effects on our bodies that also can cause us to fall ill.

At this time it can be said that the word sad or can also be called with this sad as if already familiar in the ears of teenagers. So in essence it is sad that it is a situation where one will experience change to be sad and also moody for thinking of something too much. And below is a sad word that often ejected from the mouth of someone who is experiencing turmoil:

  1. If I love you is just a dream, then I do not want to wake up forever ...
  2. If tomorrow is the last day for me, then today I want to spend with you ..
  3. Loving you is the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.
  4. When my fingers are unable to reach you, Let me hold you in my Prayer when you are far from m
  5. Let me here be friends quiet, while lara, while wounded, when the heart is no longer able to embrace each other
  6. I will slalu keep you in a box I call with memories
  7. I who has been silent does not mean I do not care anymore, but it's time I turn to be the same as you care
  8. Do not slalu busy in picking up memories that have been scattered, you can later also lose again something that has exist in your grip at this time
  9. A thousand words of forgiveness that you remove from your mouth, will not be able to treat a speck of wounds in my heart.
  10. If I say, I no longer need you. So I am a hypocrite, because in my every day I am always looking for you.
  11. If one day we part, I'm willing. But only one of my moments never forget me who ever fill your heart.
  12. Never promise something you yourself can not be sure to keep it.
  13. I want our relationship to end happily, separated not because of a third person or separate because we are different. But because of the time when I can no longer breathe and stand for you.
  14. The hardest thing I feel is, where I'm sick of staying with you. But I can not live without you either.
  15. Lord, if you send him as my soul mate, then teach him how to appreciate and understand my feelings. That I really wanted him as my life companion.
  16. Maybe I'm not as lucky as a butterfly that has been created to have a beautiful and beautiful color, but I'm so grateful that I was created to be able to have you.
  17. Whether you like it or not, want to read it or not, I will keep writing whatever I feel and what I like
  18. Do not blame the tears, blame your brain that still does not want to forget your past.
  19. The best way to avenge the person who rejects you, is to make him feel the loss to reject you. Be a worthy person
  20. Sometimes, the tears better understand what we feel, than the ears that listen to the stories we say
  21. May I and you soon find a bright light, so that we will not wallow in dreams and presuppositions
  22. Do not assume that feelings can be made into toys, position yourself if you are toyed with
  23. Remembering a thing that has long since passed, now everything seems to be repeating again, and I really want that thing back
  24. Do not you ever be afraid to love someone just because you've been hurt, there will be no such thing as TRUE LOVE without the existence of a TANGSAN
  25. Love is sometimes similar to angkot, willing to wait for people strayed roads that will not necessarily rise
  26. Love begins in the eye, and then gets down the heart and sometimes disappears without anyone knowing
  27. Our love is like a fireworks so beautiful when it lights up, but unfortunately it does not last for a long time
  28. It will be very painful to keep the turmoil longing constantly rebel heart. So much for me to be able to embrace you every night
  29. All these feelings of love I have already told you. But why sech that there dipikiran you always just your ex .. ??
  30. I say a white love word as a promise to keep every second of our feelings, but the time that runs makes a dark spot in the soul that makes me fall and never come back.
  31. There is one beautiful thing that will never go away when I am with you, it is the first time you give your beautiful smile to me.
  32. If I could repeat a word that was never spoken when I was beside you, that word is I LOVE YOU.
  33. One day I dream of a beautiful love story will have you, have someone I really care about. But it turns out you are not the dream of my last lover, only a whisper that asks me to love you.


                                    0 comments :

                                    Post a Comment



                                    Copyright © 2017 - new dark - All Rights Reserved
                                    (Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
                                    Design By : Safedark & dark | Powered By: Blogger